* 1 1/2 pounds red new potatoes, scrubbed and halved (quartered if large)
* 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
* Coarse salt and ground pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Place a steamer basket in a saucepan filled with 1 inch water. Bring to a gentle boil. Add potatoes. Cover, and cook just until tender, 15 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
2. In a serving bowl, combine vinegar and Dijon; season with salt and pepper. Add hot cooked potatoes; toss. Let cool, tossing occasionally.
3. Add oil and parsley to cooled potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and toss.