“What could be better than to hold your hand out to people who are less fortunate than you are?”
Newman’s Own Foundation uses the power of giving to help transform lives and nourish the common good.
- $429.3 million to charities since 1982 (as of December 31, 2014)
- More than 21,000 grants made since 1982
- Grants to charities in all U.S. states and 14 countries
- More than $168 million to charities in the six years since Paul Newman passed
- Over 800 grants, totaling more than $26 million in 2014